Monday, July 10, 2006

it's about damn time!

okay, i've talked to a few of you and you guys want some updates! i really didn't think anyone really read these let alone be interested in updates. my life is boring, people. but really, this is my 100th post and i'll try to get back on track. it's just hard sometimes because there's so much on my mind, and i'm just not sure where to start.

i will start by saying that, for those of you who haven't heard, that my biopsies from my scope came back benign. that's good news but it still doesn't tell me what is causing my pain. i still have abdominal pain here and there but it's the worst in the morning when i get up. i don't know what it is and it seems like the docs don't know either, so i've started riding my bike again. i looked at my ride log for june and i did a paltry 98.5 miles and a total of 6 rides. no wonder i have no endurance. thankfully for my cheater bike, i haven't lost too much speed. i'm still riding as fast as i did a 2 months ago but i can only do it for about 45 minutes. i've got a ways to go before i'm ready for o2s, but that's still almost 5 weeks away.

i also wanted to say how much my biking friends mean to me. yeah, yeah i don't want to get all sappy and shit since that's not my style (like i have any style, pft) but i did want to mention a few people in particular. let's see there's tom, fireman, hodaddy, soupy, erin, andrea, marty, martin, claudia...all of these people (and forgive me if i'm forgetting others, which i probably am) with their support helps me get through another day. i'm sure half of these people have no idea what they mean to me since i don't see you guys too often but you guys are like a second family to me. and for that, i thank you! okay, now i have go wipe away these tears...of joy...no not really...i'm not that sappy. now get back to whatever you were doing because it was better than reading this crap! (well, except for you, soupy!)

1 Comments:

Blogger hodaddy/Joseph Foy said...

Ditto my brother!!!

11:48 PM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home