Wednesday, June 07, 2006

2 year anniversary

well, today marks the two year anniversary of when i got rid of my pituitary tumor. two years later...and i thought i would be doing a lot better than i am now. today's my appointment so we'll see if i can get any insight from the doc.

i was hoping i would be able to ride on the anniversary date but it looks like the rain is gonna keep me off the bike again. didn't ride last night either since i felt like crap when i got home. whatever this is, it's getting worse. i just want it over with. i need answers. as much as i try not to think about it, it must be in the back of my mind because i'm getting very mentally tired. and irritable. i was yelling out the window at this guy coming in to work this morning. well, other than the fact he was an asshole who almost caused me to crash into him...it's just unlike me to actually yell at someone out my window. hopefully, i'll have some answers soon and can put my mind at ease.

i just want to ride my bike. is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home