Wednesday, May 17, 2006

after the rain


ah yes, it's the nelson twins! flowing blonde locks, small town good looks, and angelic voices. early nineties power ballads at its finest. gotta love 'em....or not. it sure seems like this rain is endless. the trails won't be ready to ride for quite awhile. my bike won't be ready to ride for quite awhile.

i'm sooooo excited for my new bike! everything is now rolling so it's now just a waiting game. i've waited all spring for this moment and now i'm only a week or two away from rolling my very own 29er!

the fango is sad and in very bad shape. i need to give her some tlc so she'll be ready to go for boyne next weekend. boyne....hopefully, i'll turn in a better performance than at addison. i definitely will because i'm NOT going to let my teammates down.

i'll ride again...after the rain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:16 AM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home