Tuesday, April 18, 2006

tax day sucked!

ugh! taxes! they suck. didn't make the deadline. didn't do them right. oh well, i guess we'll have to suffer the wrath from the gov'ment. i wasn't about to give them $3000 when we weren't sure that was correct. we'll have it all figured out tonight...hopefully. there's a chance we may not owe that much!

after work last night, i drove up to waterford from ann arbor which is an hour plus drive. i stopped by the bank to get some cash to pay for the team kit. doh! i forgot my debit card! fuck! so i drove all the way up there for nothing. luckily, ernie's a cool cat and told me not to sweat it. so, i'll just send the damn check to him this week! i also had him order up the soma juice for me too! i talked to the distributors last week and they said to get your orders in early because they will sell out within a week. and who says the 29er movement isn't growing!

after a stop at the shop, i only had enough time for one lap out at pontiac. i sure wished i had the 29er with me! oh my god, i worked SO much harder on my fango. i went all out and was still about 45 seconds slower than my first lap last week on the paragon. the difference was that i went all out last night and was only going maybe 75% last week. now if i could only race a 29er this weekend! alas, i'll have to ride the little wheeled bikes like most of the other racers. being frustrated with my efforts, i went home and did squats until i couldn't walk anymore. i finally just quit because i couldn't take any more burning in my legs.

the rising gas prices is ridiculous. we're so handcuffed as consumers. i mean, we have to buy the stuff. there's no way around it. so, i'm thinking about either selling the wrx or trading it in for something a little more economical. yes, me thinking rationally. that's a first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home