Tuesday, April 04, 2006

one 29er to go, please!

i finally get to try a 29er out! well, as long as don't get sick. i've been fighting off another cold for about 5 days now. i'm feeling pretty run down tonight. i even fell asleep for about 20 mins. after i got home from work.

okay, so the plan is to pick up the 29er after work tomorrow and then meet up w/ soupy at plra to get my pedals and saddle from my crosser. so, a lap tomorrow night to get acclimated and then make any adjustments for two more laps on thursday night. that should give me a pretty good idea how it rides and handles. i'm hoping it's everything all the guys on the 29er board say it is!

i'm taking another day off from training. my legs haven't felt recovered in probably a month, not to mention my nagging hamstring that's been bothering me for probably the last two months. i hope this isn't something that's gonna be with me the whole season.

already thinking about weekend plans again. so much to do, so little time. fireman's party is this saturday. don't know if i'll make it. i would love to go but...then there's talk about going back to yankee on sunday. i would love to do that as well, but...mmmm...bells. now that's enough to get me back over to the westside of the state, especially if i can hitch a ride w/ someone. no driving=more beer=more happiness. i tell ya, last sunday was one of the bestest days i've had in a long time! now, if only i can keep this cold at bay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home