Wednesday, March 15, 2006

procrastination defeated

i finally finished my resume tonight. i will send it off tomorrow and hopefully my sis can hook me up! if i land this job, i WILL be getting a new bike. funny, that's still the first thing that comes to mind.

so, i spent the whole night working on the resume and didn't have time to work out. i can't believe it's already going to be thursday tomorrow. i haven't been on the bike since sunday. no wonder i'm so damn slow. not that i've been sitting on my ass. i've lifted heavy this week. i'm sooo sore. my legs didn't feel too bad this morning but now they are HURTING! i guess it's more in my butt than legs. my back is really sore too. maybe i'll have some time to sqeak in a few sets on the bench tonight and some tris.

i can't believe we're supposed to get snow tomorrow! michigan weather sucks! i want to get on the trails. which reminds me...we need to plan a trip to yankee! hmm...it's supposed to be 40 and sunny on sunday. maybe a good day for a road trip! oh yeah, i forgot to mention that julia stiles is smoking hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home