Wednesday, February 22, 2006

it looks nice out!

okay, i'm actually getting outta here on time today. it looks super nice out and a check at wunderground tells me it's 46 degrees out. i'm feeling ambitious today so i'm thinking an hour run today which should get me 6.5-7 miles. i'm not brave enough to use my new shoes w/ the homemade orthotics so i'll stick with my oldie but goodies.

too bad this warm weather isn't going to stick around. looks like another cold spell coming this weekend. can't wait for spring...and my 29er!

2 Comments:

Blogger Soupy said...

You should talk to Bisquit.. sounds like he's thinkin' about going back to a 26" bike.. he might sell you his GF Rig...!

7:02 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Alden said...

i've been pm'ing him since monday. he told me his paragon was for sale. unfortunately, the size small fishers are probably too small for me. they're actually spec'd w/ 170mm cranks! i will take one for a spin, nonetheless. i haven't heard of too many people go back to a 26er after trying the 29er.

9:14 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home