Wednesday, February 22, 2006

i'm a fucking genius!

so after getting home at 7:30 last night, i wasn't in the best of moods. i cooked a tasty tofu stir-fry and then put my engineering skills (which i have absolutely none) to use. i picked up a pair of running shoes last week that, after a 3 mile run, were killing my knees and ankles. since running stores don't take back used merchandise, i was stuck with them. because of my fucked up ankles, it's very hard for me to find running shoes that work. unfortunately for me, they discontinued my favorite model. i have some serious overpronation issues which i did a ton of research on (of course). so i concocted my very own custom orthotics to put in my new shoes. the fit seemed to be very good. since i had just finished a large meal, i didn't think i'd make it too far before my stomach would cramp up. i ended up running for 20 mins. and my feet, knees and ankles felt great! i'm not saying that these are going to work, but i am saying that i'm a fucking genius! um, no, not really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home