Saturday, February 18, 2006

lame as...

somebody kick me already! i pretty much suck. i'm drunk on oatmeal stout and a bottle of cab plus stuffed on homemade, stone ground whole wheat pizza. i should just be called a poser. i didn't get on the trainer yet again. i did go out and buy a new pair of running shoes. see, i told ya i'm a poser.

omg, those crazies went out and rode today. it was like 10 degrees today w/ below zero windchills and those hardcore braved the elements. for some reason it seems like cold temps like that would cause more harm than good. more reason for you to go out and ride, amanda!

it looks like reality set in for me today. i was laying in bed early this morning unable to sleep, thinking about that beautiful silk-ti on ebay. i was devising a plan on how i would talk jackie into letting me buy it. some way to justify it. so i got out of bed and told her i absolutely needed to have it. i'd sell my bikes, ampute my left arm, sell my left nut. alas, i looked at the auction and it's already over 2G. it would just be foolish to spend that kind of money right now on a bike. it is only a bike. i'd have to give up too much to get just one bike. sooooo...i've decided to order a redline monocog 29er instead. $450 and i'll be a wannabe single speeder on a big-wheeled bike. will that make me cool? i doubt it. at least it will make me feel cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home