Friday, February 24, 2006

chicken shit!

so after much deliberation, i decided to cancel my appointment this morning. i felt i had a few more questions for the nurse and wasn't mentally prepared. i will spare you the details of the procedure. the nurse called this morning and put my mind at ease (well, sort of) and i rescheduled the procedure for next friday afternoon. this time, they will be giving me valium. drugs=good.

another long day at work. in fact, i'm still at my wonderful place of employment. trying to plan out my weekend. amanda wants to do a long ride tomorrow. i'm thinking sunday is looking like the better day because they're calling for 40mph wind gusts tomorrow. yeah, i know, MAMA! if we ride sunday, there's a better chance soupy may be able to join us. i'll finalize plans tonight. oh yeah, it will all be depedant on whether or not i get sick. i've been on the verge of getting sick most of the week. you know, that scratchy feeling at the back of your throat. it sucks. anyway, it's time for me to head home and get some grub. i skipped lunch today. was running too late to pack a lunch and didn't feel like venturing out to get anything. i did have some beef jerky though. i definitely enjoy my beef snacks!

oh yeah, me being nosing and all...during my lunch hour, i found the blog/journals of this college intern hussy that works here. just as i thought, a crazy 20 year old chick! big bong collection, going to school baked, trippin' balls on shrooms, boozin' it up. all this while she was in high school two years ago. ah, the kids these days. all i did in high school was booze it up. didn't try the other stuff until i was a frosh in post secondary education. see where it's gotten me? yeah, i thought so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home