Friday, February 09, 2007

s.a.d.

seasonal affective disorder. i think i've got it. all the classic symptoms and i've felt the exact same way at the exact same time of the year for the past three years. it sucks. i have little motivation. not that i can ran anyway. i was stupid and did my first every speed workout on wednesday night on the dreadmill. it kicked my ass! and really did my left shin in. it's definitely broken. so, i won't be running for quite awhile. obviously, the half mary at the end of april is in doubt. that sucks. everytime i want to do something, my stupid body fails me. well, i guess it wasn't too smart to increase my mileage like i did. i thought i could get away with it. nope. running puts way too much stress on your body. you really do need to increase mileage by 10% per week.

so that has me doubly depressed. i guess i could lift but i've had little motivation lately. it looks like i'm gonna have to bust out the ol' trainer and ride that. that sounds like fun.

so i'm still sittin' here at work trying to kill two more hours. it's time for my annual mri and it's scheduled for 9:30 so i didn't feel like driving home and then back out to a2. joy. they get to inject me with more radioactivity. if you had special glasses, i bet i'd glow green like in the cartoons. my blood work came back normal this week. so that's some good news. i don't expect them to find too much on the mri...meaning not much is up there....ie no brains. get it? good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home