Wednesday, February 07, 2007

february?

my how time flies. i can't believe it's been almost a month since i last wrote. i promise to write more often. i've just been really busy with work. a stupid presentation i had to put together for the end of january. that had me mucho preoccupied for most of the month.

some running related injuries made me cut back some of my miles. i ended up with, i think, 120 miles for january. i'm back to about 30/week for this month but i have a sneaking suspicion that i have a tibial stress fracture in my left shin. i'll try the dreadmill again tonight and see what's up. that sure would suck if i had a stress fracture. how would i ever be able to train for my half mary at the end of april?

it's february and that's usually when i feel my crappiest. this year is no exception. i went into the doc's last week to get checked out. you wanna know why i went in? get this...my left pec was twitching uncontrollably. yep, only crazy shit like this happens to me. i showed the doc and he said, "wow! cool!" so i asked if he's ever seen it before and of course he said, "nope". i must be a freak. yup. that's me. i go in for my annual mri on friday night. my blood work alread came back normal. yea! but my heart's been acting up again lately. that sucks. it's always one thing or another with me, isn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Soupy said...

hehe... you've got a twitchy boob....

10:51 AM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Alden said...

if you put a hamilton in my mesh thong, i might let you see it!

7:03 PM, February 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home