Tuesday, April 25, 2006

yankee results

the "corrected" race results were finally posted last night. i guess i took 5th with a time of 52:53 which at least seems reasonably close to my stopwatch time. the delay kinda killed the buzz so to speak. big deal, i took 5th. i don't even fully trust the results because there's still quite a few errors. andrea is still listed as having raced and finished. and what happened to farmer john and cary's time in the ss event? what a crappy race experience. the only reason to enter a race (for me) is so i can compare my time to other racers. yes, i want to see my name next to an "official" time on the promoter's website. petty, yes, but hey, i can go out any time with my stopwatch and do the same thing...all for free. so for my $30 entry fee, i have to get something out of it, right? oh well, there's always the next race. at least at addison i can keep track of my own laps!

did i mention i'm still at work? yes, it's 7PM and i'm still here. it'll give me a good excuse to go in late tomorrow since i'm planning on staying up for the wings' game.

it's supposed to be sunny and warmer tomorrow so i'll get back on the bike. how's a double pontiac lake sound? fantastic! great, we've got a date! see what too much work does to me? i need a jolly pumpkin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home