Friday, April 28, 2006

all done!

mason's surgery went off without a hitch this morning. we're all home now and he's doing awesome! as if nothing had even happened. i think he's just happy that his lashes are out of his eyes. he looks a little funky right now w/ the stitches and all but i think he's gonna look just fine when it heals!

omg, i'm so sore from running last night. i thought i'd do a quick run after work at maybury so i ran the hiking trail and then some. for some reason my traps are really sore today. um, maybe from holding my arms up while running? my legs are way more sore than after the yankee race. weird.

since mason's doing so well, i'll have some time to ride this weekend. i need to put in some serious saddle time this weekend and next since the addison race is fast approaching. i'm still deciding whether or not to pre-register. 6 hour or 12 hour? there's a $30 difference. i should just attempt the 12. really. see, i'm still trying to convince myself.

not sure what's going on w/ my stomach. it pretty much hurts after every meal now. not good. i guess i'll have to see the doc next week. again, i'm so sick of seeing the docs every other month...so it seems. but that's life for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger hodaddy/Joseph Foy said...

alden, I'm so glad Masons alright and home. sounds like nerves(stomach).....

12:32 AM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home